We have a specialized tenancy management team to reduce HR departments’ workload. Maintenance and repairs in China are the landlord’s responsibility, but there is often a significant discrepancy between the landlord and tenant’s expectations/quality standards. Language difficulties can make dealing with the landlord, tradesmen, suppliers, and leases a real headache.
Our Service Saves HR Money By Providing:
- A single dedicated point of contact for customer service
- Management and coordination of repairs and maintenance
- Reminders and organization of all maintenance issues as listed in tenancy agreement
- Full reporting system of all issues
- 24-hour emergency contact for home emergencies
- HR payment reminders, rental invoice delivery, and termination documentation creation