China’s immigration requirements change frequently and opaquely, and the process is more often than not a frustrating bureaucratic quagmire. Hong Kong’s immigration requirements can be somewhat complex and detailed. Our specialist team takes care of all work and residence permit applications, processing, reminders, and renewals, enabling you to focus on other more pressing tasks.
Our experienced, multilingual staff liaises with assignees, their companies’ HR departments, and immigration authorities, and deals with the Chinese language documentation.
- Immigration process management and oversight
- Document preparation and translation
- Application for Working Permit
- Application for Resident Permit
- Registration formalities at the local police station
- Booking and accompaniment to required medical check
- Preparation of all required documents for application of work permit/ dependency visa/ extension of visa/ HKID card/ change of sponsorship
- Supervision of the whole process
- Submission and collection of visa documents
- Translation of documents through an independent vendor if required